Here are some recent new relating to website hacking, online frauds, social media helping people in need, etc..
* “Sorry for breaking your privacy” were the words of hacker from Palestine after he hacked his way onto Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook page this month.
*Cyber crime expert warns against new trick used by hackers to trap naïve Facebook users
* June 22 2013 – Facebook squashes bug that exposed e-mail addresses for 6 million users
* Jenelle Evans devastated over Twitter hacking, says goodbye to social media : Jenelle Evans (born on December 19 1991 in Oak Island, North Carolina) is a reality television personality. She rose to fame in MTV’s hit shows16 and Pregnant.
* Paedophile hacked into teenage girls’ Facebook accounts to lure boys as young as nine to perform sex acts for him
* Coyotes player helps reunite man with missing wallet via Twitter
* Oklahoma tornado: Family of 8 helped by Facebook community
* The website of the Bangladesh Telecommunications Regulatory Commission (BTRC) was hacked again on Saturday evening by an anonymous individual who wrote on the homepage of the website “Hacked by MR FIKOU 39.”
* Pop superstar Cher fell victim to internet fraudsters